Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
- Perform research to inform product strategy (market, competitive, sales, clients, users, etc.)
- Prioritize features in the backlog, considering key factors (e.g., new revenue, revenue retention, cost reduction, etc.).
- Actively participate in the agile development process. Provide direction to product owners, architects, developers, and data science teams as they decompose features into stories and tasks. Collaborate during the development process to ensure process is efficient and deliverables meet success criteria.
- Develop value-based pricing and packaging strategies.
- Develop scalable strategies to transition clients from current state to goal state solution.
- Drive the adoption of your products through your personal effort and/or creating self-service tools to enable Marketing, Sales, Client Services, Support and Training Teams).
- Support the business development and sales process through demo-support and onsite visits.
- Manage relationship with related vendor(s).
- Assist clients with setup, some implementation, and daily operations of the Quadax electronic claims processing software called Xpeditor.
- Must be ready and able to train staff (current and new) on product features as well as everyday use.
- Read multiple reports and try to identify billing trends for clients.
- Present clients with additional products and features.
- Contact different insurance payers while researching reasons why medical claims did not pay or pass edits.
- Assist clients in writing custom data converts and test these upon implementation.
- Other duties as assigned.